Tuesday, 27 March 2007

Good morning, Sunshine

Ever since my husband started his current job in London last year, he's had to wake up at 6am-ish to get to the train station in time. It's torture for him, so I bought him a Lumie Body Clock to help him wake up. We all know what it's like to be forced to wake up when it's still dark outside: Suckage.

So this clock is totally awesome; it slowly lights up in the mornings so by the time it is at its brightest, you should be awake. And it works, for me. Dagnabit! Now I'm fully awoken by the light every morning and my husband is happily sleeping with a pillow over his face.

It was a great idea, and I actually really love the clock, but I still have to kick my lazy husband out of bed. Is there an alarm clock out there with an automated butt-kicking feature?

No comments: