Thursday, 22 March 2007

Time is on my side, yes it is. NOT

I help to run a youth group through my Church. Last night, as I was chatting with these 14-year-old girls, I mentioned Jay Leno and David Letterman. I received blank stares. No one in the room had heard of these comedians, and apart from my mild surprise, I realised that the reference actually dated me. As in, out of date. As in, OLD.

Okay, this is getting ridiculous now. I'm starting to worry about my youthful looks and cheerful demeanor disappearing. With the White Eyebrow Hair Debacle of 2007, things are looking pretty grim.

It appears that I am melting, after all. Sigh.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Well, if it makes you feel any better, I'm 15 and I know who BOTH of those men are. :P

Nice blog.

RaisinCookies said...

Thank you for that! I'm feeling a bit better now. :)