Friday, 25 May 2007

My Addiction


All the major grocery stores I shop at are now selling reusable shopping bags. They are trying to encourage more eco-friendly shopping habits, and I applaud their efforts.

I am also giving them my money, because I can't seem to stop buying reusable shopping bags for myself. They are so pretty! And fun to carry! And colourful! I am building my collection slowly, but I am really in the market for some non-branded bags, with cool and funky designs. I want to look hip and interesting as I walk around town with my shopping hanging off of the buggy.

Now, if I could only remember to bring them with me when I leave the house....

1 comment:

Anna said...

I have a Tesco bag with ladybirds on it. I take it with me to the shops and feel like an old-fashioned housewife.