Tuesday, 26 June 2007

I haven't forgotten you!

I have lots of pretty pictures and interesting stories to tell, but photobucket hates me today. :(

Instead, I will regale you with humorous quotes:

ATTORNEY: Doctor, before you performed the autopsy, did you check for a pulse?
WITNESS: No.
ATTORNEY: Did you check for blood pressure?
WITNESS: No.
ATTORNEY: Did you check for breathing?
WITNESS: No.
ATTORNEY: So, then it is possible that the patient was alive when you began the autopsy?
WITNESS: No.
ATTORNEY: How can you be so sure, Doctor?
WITNESS: Because his brain was sitting on my desk in a jar.
ATTORNEY: But could the patient have still been alive, nevertheless?
WITNESS: Yes, it is possible that he could have been alive and
practicing law.


These quotes are all over the net, but I found this one here.

Have fun, I'll see you soon! *mwah*

No comments: