Tuesday, 28 August 2007

PayPal is now on my hit list.

You don't want to be on my hit list, PayPal. I have several young thugs at my disposal that will inflict such torture as sleep deprivation, auditory overload (Why? Why? Whywhywhywhywhywhywhyyyyyy? and Mummy? Mummy? Mumumumumumumumumuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuum?), surprise wet spots on your carpet, and total destruction of your personal life. Still not scared? They can also inflict seven different types of cold & flu viruses by "accidentally" sneezing in your face, your food, and your keyboard.

These hit men require very little sleep, and once we are in a public place, they do not listen to any pleas for self control from me. They are ruthless and have no empathy. Their cuteness is their biggest weapon, because it will disarm you and make you think they are harmless. They are not.

Watch your back, PayPal. Give me my money or face the consequences.

You have been warned.

No comments: