Friday, 9 November 2007

Busy busy

Tomorrow is going to be hectic. I got a table in a school fair at the last minute, from 8am to noon. Eldest has a birthday party to go to in the afternoon, and we have a church activity in the early evening, that I am helping with.

I have to do some cooking and baking for this church activity, and I haven't even gotten started on it. I may cheat and buy some crusty brown bread rather than making the stuff, since the activity is themed on the life cycle of wheat. Technically, I should have lead by example and ground it into flour myself, baked it, sliced it, and made sandwiches with it. Who has time for that? I certainly don't. This week has flown by, and I just haven't had the time or inclination to bake bread. I even bought the stuff where all you have to do is add warm water! I would have probably ruined it, anyway. I am rubbish at baking bread.

I think I'll just cheat and buy some bread, make cheese sandwiches, and call it a day. No one will even notice the difference, I imagine!

1 comment:

Laura said...

leading by example is overrated ;)
just kidding.
found you through the nablopomo randmozier.
have a great weekend!