Tuesday, 6 November 2007

Heroes rules!


Thanks to the magic of the internet, we watched the most recent episode of Heroes tonight. I was getting really impatient and slightly disappointed with the past few episodes, but tonight totally rocked. I loved how the feudal storyline completely paid off in the last few minutes. That was classic Heroes fare, right there.
I think our good man HRG is coming completely unhinged, and it is wonderful to watch. I listened to an interview on TWoP with Jack Coleman, and he is not only a great actor but seems like a cool person, too.
My only real disappointment was how Hiro magically became goofy again when he put those glasses back on. He was all serious and calm in the past, but as soon as he came back home (and suddenly couldn't see without his futuristic eye wear), he was the man-child Hiro again. No! What about in the first season when he was all "Save the cheerleader, save the world" with Peter Patrelli on the train? That's the Hiro I want to see.
Writers, take note. My opinion matters.

No comments: