Saturday, 17 November 2007

It's supper time.

On this day, six years ago, the Mister and I got married. Let's give a rundown of our relationship thus far:
  1. Together for 8 years, married for six.
  2. Three children, all under the age of five years old.
  3. Lived in three homes so far: a studio flat, a two bed house, and a three bed house.
  4. Currently on our third car.
  5. The Mister has changed jobs once.
  6. No serious injuries to report, but Mister has been diabetic for two years.
  7. We are still happy and healthy.
Life is good, and to celebrate, we went to see Little Shop of Horrors at the local theatre.

It was a blast! The theatre was tiny and the acting was gloriously amateur. I enjoyed it immensely and my only regret was that I didn't get the chance to audition for the show myself.

I will be auditioning for their next show -- the name of which I cannot remember -- next week. Woohoo! I would love to be in a musical, so this is exciting for me.

I auditioned for a play about a year and a half ago, but didn't get the part. It was disappointing, sure, but also fortuitous because I ended up getting pregnant just a few weeks later and would not have been able to take part anyway. There is no baby on the horizon for me this time around, so it's time to give it another shot.

I'll let you know how things turn out!

No comments: