Thursday, 1 November 2007

MyFace

I am a Facebook addict. Well, let's be clear. I am a Scrabulous addict, which just so happens to reside on Facebook.

The whole friends networking and messaging and emoting thing is all well and good, but give me a triple word score any day! I like to have about 10 games going, so I can open each one in a different tab and play my turn several times at once.

Scrabble is a big thing in my husband's family. His father is great at strategy and bluffing his way through dubious words. The husband doesn't try to bluff his way against me, but he is definitely a sore loser. We have a book where we keep track of all our past game scores, and in the six years that we have been married, I've only won twice against him. Twice! Both times, he sulked for hours. Heh.

But he's going to have to learn to lose gracefully, because I've been honing my skills on Facebook ("MyFace" to my dear mother), and I'm gonna kick his butt. Funnily enough, he hasn't challenged me to a game recently. Hrmm....

2 comments:

Jenn said...

oh, I am a serious Scrabulous addict. I don't know about you, but it's been wonky for me all week. I have 16 games on the go, and can't load any of them!

RaisinCookies said...

I just checked Facebook, and I now have 14 games on the go, and it's my turn for every single one! Bliss!

And yes, it's been wonky a heck of a lot. Boo.