Monday, 12 November 2007

Time for a Meme.

30 years ago I....

Wasn't even a twinkle in my parents' eyes!

25 years ago I....

Was 18 months old and probably wreaking havoc like most toddlers do.

20 years ago I....

Was just starting the first grade. I had a great first grade teacher, Miss Menermeier. She fascinated all of us, because she suffered a hedge clipper injury as a child and lost the tip of her finger.

15 years ago I....

Was starting middle school! This was the year of learning how to work lockers, change classes every hour, playing the clarinet, and liking boys!!1!!

10 years ago I....

Was driving the Dink, my lovely yellow 1982 Honda Civic. I was a drama nerd in high school and loved every minute of it.

5 years ago I....

Was a few months pregnant with Eldest Child. The husband and I were in the process of moving out of our teensy weensy studio flat and into the shoe box two bed house we were to live in for three years. I was also throwing up a lot.

2 years ago I....

Was just moving into our current home. Life was hectic and veeeeery stressful; it's much more difficult to move with two toddlers underfoot than it is while pregnant. The new house is twice the size of the old place, and that took a long time to get used to.

1 month ago I....

Was recovering from Middle Child's birthday party the weekend before. That was a lot of work, and it took several days for the kids to come down from their sugar high. Middle child constantly demanded cake for weeks afterwards.

1 week ago I....

Was feeling nervous about my job interview.

1 day ago I....

Was feeling good about how the weekend had gone.

1 hour ago I....

Was putting the kids to bed.

And right now?

I'm trying to get this done so I can spend time with the husband!


Happy Monday, everyone.

No comments: