Thursday, 6 December 2007

Raisin "Chorus Girl" Cookies

So, I didn't get an actual speaking part in the musical, but I'm in the chorus and that should be good fun. I have to admit, I was kind of disappointed. I thought my audition went well (I made everyone laugh, you know, in a good way), but I think my American accent is a hindrance in these sorts of situations. Ah well. It's been so long since I've been in a show, it's just nice to get back into it again!

The real bummer is that I have to learn many, many more songs as a chorus girl than I would have if I had gotten the part of Peep-Bo. Ho hum! My singing voice will certainly improve, and maybe next time I'll be able to audition for a show that requires American accents! You never know....

1 comment:

Neen said...

Yeah for you! It is a start maybe some day I can say I knew her when. Break a leg!