Friday, 25 January 2008

It's the little things in life. Friday Fluff Time!


I got a pack of new socks yesterday, and these are my favourites. You can't beat spotty socks!

Socks seem to go missing at an alarming rate in my house, so I've resorted to just buying new ones whenever I see them on sale. I bought the Husband some new socks yesterday, too. His were a pack of 6 for £2.00, and mine were a pack of 4 for £2.00. Why is women's clothing always more expensive? It's really annoying.

Anyway, that's it for today. I'm wearing spotty socks and I'm happy about it.

Also, it's Friday! Woo!

2 comments:

Anna said...

I'm wearing stripy socks! Woo!

I bought Mark some new socks recently and I am never buying him that sort again because they are murder to pair up. They're all very similar but not identical, you have to line them all up to find the pairs.

damonm55 said...

Remember, when you leave this world you will be re-united with all the socks you've ever lost;)
I recently purchased those glove-sock thingys, so each piggy would have it's own warm happy place.