Sunday, 6 January 2008

You can't tell me that this isn't cute. You just can't!

The Husband and I have agreed. We will be getting a pet, and it will be a hedgehog. They are pretty expensive, but that's irrelevant because they are absolutely gorgeous and will be a lot of fun. The main advantages are their small size, their prickles (thus preventing the kids from "accidentally" over-cuddling the poor creature), and they are nocturnal. Once the kids are in bed, we will be able to play with our little pet with no interruptions!

I think this is going to be a great pet for us. We won't be getting it until I come back from America in four months (woo!), so until then I will be squirrelling away some money and sewing fleece hidey-holes for the little prickler. I'm so excited!

And thus, I present you with the cuteness:





And finally, some live action brought to you by YouTube:

3 comments:

Sabrina said...

That is the cutest thing ever!

Neen said...

I want one, I think they are adorable. Got any names picked out yet?

RaisinCookies said...

I like Daisy for a female, and my husband prefers Marmaduke for a male.

We're still hashing out the name issue over here. :)