Saturday, 9 February 2008

The things I do for beauty. Or might do....

I am not a girly girl. I don't wear makeup very often, and I only wear dresses or skirts when required.

Recently, however, my tastes have been changing. I've been wearing jewelry lately, and I like it. Crazy, right? I even bought a charm bracelet.

And today? Well, today I joined the ranks of those salon-going women all over the world: I got my eyebrows done. To be exact, I got them threaded.

It was painful. Thank goodness it only lasted a few minutes. I think it was worth it, though; I went in there with huge, wild, bushy brows and walked out with sleek, shaped brows that look great! They only charged me a fiver, too. Bargain.

I will probably get my eyebrows threaded regularly. I am slipping into the dark, seedy underworld of "Yummy Mummies." Before long, you'll catch me in a tanning salon, getting a brazilain wax and a brown-eye bleach.

NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

No comments: