Friday, 26 March 2010

Weekend Plans

I didn't start quilting for realz until a couple of months ago. I have been obsessively researching quilting methods and tutorials ever since, and I've managed to cobble together a few quilts, table runners and blocks. A couple of friends of mine have been subjected to my quilting related gushing, and have since caught the bug! One friend in particular has spent far more money than is sensible on eBay, locked in bidding wars over charm packs of 4" and 5" squares of adorable fabrics.

Tomorrow, we are all gathering together for a Day of Quilting. I am going to show them a few methods that I've learned over the past few weeks (talk about blind leading the blind..!) and hopefully finish off the top of my son's quilt and/or get started on my husband's quilt.

I am SO EXCITED. A day of non-stop quilting! Hanging out with my girlfriends! Talking about babies all day, since we're all pregnant together! Eating yummy foods!

Bliss.

No comments: