Tuesday, 20 April 2010

Recent Ebay Purchases

There hasn't been much sewing going on recently; I'm 8 months pregnant and have three other children who have been off school for nearly three weeks, so we've been trying to have fun in between my naps. :)

However, this hasn't stopped me from getting embroiled in a few bidding wars on eBay! Working on my husband's camo quilt has left me in dire need of COLOUR, so I bought a few packs of rainbow charm squares.


Aren't they gorgeous? I cannot wait to make something with them, but I'm still unsure what to make. Think think think.

I also bought fat quarters of various Strawberry Shortcake fabrics. Adorable! I will probably make a baby quilt for a friend of mine who is due a couple of weeks after me. Baby quilts are pretty fast to put together.
Or I may just keep all the fabric to myself and stay up late at night, petting it, while whispering "My Precioussssss" in a slightly menacing fashion.

Either/Or.

2 comments:

Victoria @ BUMBLE BEANS said...

I rcvd your house block today!!! thank you!!!! volcanic dust or not! should be the postmasters motto!
Love the colors of the charms! simple looks good too! i like it just how it is!

RaisinCookies said...

Hurray! Thank goodness for that. :) I'm glad you like it!