Monday, 17 May 2010

Roy G. Biv







My rainbow fabric finally arrived, after a loooong delay due to the Volcano-That-Can't-Be-Pronounced. So happy! The fabric is very pretty, and I'm looking forward to sewing all the triangle squares into something special.

Haven't decided on a design yet, but I'm liking the look of things so far!

I'm still plugging away at my hexagons, and had fun searching through my scraps to find more fabric I'd forgotten about that is just the right size for cutting a few hexies out of! I'm also working on some other baby gift projects and still need to finish my husband's Man Quilt.

Baby is due in 2 weeks, 2 days. Y'think I'll make it?!

PS -- Today is giveaway day all over blogland, and sewtakeahike is participating as well! This is a seriously awesome giveaway: a chance to win $60 to spend at Superbuzzy, a supplier of Japanese fabrics and crafts. If I had the privilege of winning? I would certainly be grabbing these hedgehog fabrics. Too adorable for words!

2 comments:

amy smart said...

Look at you go! You have been a busy girl!! I love the colorfullness in this pretty pile!

Good luck with the baby! I'll be keeping my eye on you. :)

RaisinCookies said...

Thanks! I'm hoping the baby shows up soooooon...