Tuesday, 16 October 2012

She's a School Girl!

First day of school, with her packed lunch and everything

Second day of school, in her official school logo cardigan and a cute skirt
Well, she seems to have enjoyed the first day of school, so that's good.

She spent the rest of the day literally attached to me - she held onto the hem of my skirt and I had to drag her along as I walked around the house. So..... maybe she is feeling a little conflicted? Hopefully she'll feel more confident as time passes.

I do miss her when she's gone, though.

3 comments:

Shauna said...

She's a cutie! My oldest goes to half-day kindergarten and I really miss her too.

Chantelle said...

What a beautiful little lady! I hope you are both settling into your new routine nicely!

Raisin4Cookies said...

Thanks, both of you. :) We're getting there with the routine, but it's still a bit hit and miss! At least the school is literally a 5 minute walk away.